Backline Junior Wanted
Our Backline department is one of the largest backline rental providers in the world.
We are looking to add a new member to our experienced team.
Applicant’s duties will include:
- General tidying of warehouse – keeping the warehouse floor clear of debris/rubbish/emptying of bins, making sure stock is put in correct areas and is tidy and uniform.
- Loading of gear in and out of the Backline Dept. This will include general movement of stock to and from other departments .
- Assisting the movement/cataloguing/rigging and de-rigging of equipment in and out of rehearsal studios.
Applicants require the following qualities:
- Physically fit, no history of back problems.
- Be ready to work overtime (including occasional weekend days) at short notice to fulfil department commitments in busy periods.
- Be able to work part of a team and also individually.
- Good reading and writing skills.
- An ability to focus on the small amount of paperwork you will be in charge of is essential.
Please apply to email@example.comSound Engineer
Currently we are looking to add a Sound Engineer to our audio warehouse team
Please email CV and Covering Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org