Junior Sales/Hire Rep
Purpose of Position:
To provide a first class sales service to our clients – technicians, production and tour managers, professional musicians as well as support to a team of rental managers and their departments working on a diverse range of projects in a fast-paced, busy company, with the pressures of deadlines from live gigs, TV & Radio shows and tours.
Successful applicant will join our young pro shop team who oversee the running of the Pro Shop & and its store front located in the London main HQ aswell as taking hires for our backline rental division.
• A good all-round knowledge of musical accessories, instruments and equipment is essential. A willingness to learn.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook. Experience with database/stock management software.
• A polite and presentable person, with good literacy/numeracy skills, a confident phone manner and the ability to work calmly under pressure and work to deadlines.
• Ability to manage stock control / inventory and liaise with suppliers. Managing cash and credit card sales.
• Assisting with the preparation of jobs/projects for invoicing. Co-ordinating with the transport manager with regard to deliveries and courier services, both local and international.
The position requires the applicant to be pro-active, organised, tidy with attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks.
The job responsibilities include:
• General Sales & Hires (Till work and credit card transactions)
• Dealing with customer enquiries & rehearsal studio customers
• Preparing orders & sending them out to customers
• Stock checking
• Re-ordering stock
• Taking in deliveries & entering items into stock
All applicants ideally must have at least 1-2 years previous experience in retail preferably within the Music Industry.
Please email CV and Covering Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org