John Henry’s has been servicing the Live Music and Television industry for over 40 years.
We are one of the major entertainment industry service and equipment suppliers for Private Events, TV, Festivals, Touring Artists, Venues and Promoters from our base in Central London.
Incorporating a vast and varied inventory, we are constantly growing to meet the demands of our clients and a leader in the industry today.
We are always looking out for potential new candidates to join our various departments.
Junior Drum Technician
Our backline department is one of the largest backline rental providers in the world.
We are the major backline suppliers to TV, Festivals, Touring Artists, Venues and Promoters from our base in Central London.
We are looking to add a new member to our experienced team.
Full Time Position (40 Hours per week - Mon-Fri plus overtime)
Applicant’s duties will include:
- Preparation of drum and percussion (acoustic and electronic) equipment to spec
- Completion of company paperwork as trained
- General tidying of Drum/Backline Warehouse, ensuring stock is put in correct areas and is tidy and uniform
- Checking of equipment back from events, including the reporting of damages/losses
- Maintenance of drum and percussion stock
- Assisting the movement/cataloguing/rigging and de-rigging of equipment in and out of JHL rehearsal studios
- Loading of gear in and out of (but not limited to) the Backline/Drum Warehouse. This will occasionally include general movement of stock to and from other depts and the warehouse mezzanine floor
Applicants require the following qualities:
- A good knowledge and interest of drum and percussion equipment
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Be ready to work overtime (including occasional weekend days) at short notice to fulfil department commitments in busy periods
- Physically fit, no history of back problems
- Be able to work part of a team and also individually
- Good reading and writing skills. An ability to focus on the small amount of paperwork you will be in charge of is essential
Please apply with covering letter to email@example.com